The maintenance of your water heating system is extremely important to extend the lifespan of your equipment, reduce the cost of operation (electric or gas), decrease the heating time and the noise during operation.
Try to perform the maintenance on your equipment on the following one or two weeks after the main water flushing in your county.
Below, we indicated the main points of water heater maintenance to be considered:
1. Flush the tank to clean and remove sediments and minerals
2. Sacrifice anode should be checked, cleaned or changed.
3. Clean the air filter for the gas heater
4. Check and clean the heating element to the electrical heater
5. Check all valves and piping around the equipment
The quality of the water in your home is also impacted by the quality if the maintenance of your equipment.
Always seek professional assistance for the service, and make sure to follow the manufacturer’s maintenance and safety instructions.